Looking for something quick and delicious for your leftovers? This is about as easy and cheap as it gets. I used those store bought ramen noodle packages, the super cheap ones, and threw in some veggies, pickled red onion, and leftover pork loin I had. Voila… everyone loved it!
Substitute different meat or veggies, basically, whatever you have on hand, and it will be just as delicious.
- 4 packs of Oriental flavor ramen noodles
- 16 oz. cooked pork loin, sliced
- 6 shiitake or button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 C. broccoli florets
- 1 C. pickled red onion
- Make the ramen noodle broth according to the package
- Add the mushrooms, broccoli and cook until slightly underdone
- Add your noodles in and cook according to the package
- Pour into bowls and add the sliced pork loin, scallions, and pickled red onion